2/03/2010

Day 29 - Dragged

Oh, I am way behind the schedule.
I was supposed to finish Autobiography last week.  hhh

Here are more of my Creative Autobiography

9.  What are the obstacles to this ambition?

I don't have class now?
Or
I don't have my concrete teaching plan?

10. What are vital steps to achieving this ambition?

1) Gather people or be in where people gather
2) Share what I want to teach
3) Find spaces for regular lesson

11. How do you begin your day?

Giving a ride for my second son to his pre-school

12. What are your habits? What patterns do you repeat?

Smell scent of my body
I touch my hands with my nostrils

13. Describe your first successful creative act.

I directed a church skit; it was a short mime. My actor mimed urinating toward the cross.
And one of bible teachers banned to play it. He thought it was blasphemy.

14. Describe your second successful creative act.

Another church skit. I directed a scene and asked my actor to throw the Bible on the ground.
He said he couldn't.

15. Compare them

The both were not accepted by others, but I always try to be against symbolism.
Religion created symbols, and they could lead us dangerous faith.
I felt I was not defeated by them

16. What are your attitudes toward: money, power, praise, rivals, word, play?

Money should be spent. Keeping it can be dangerous.
I am nervous if I have big numbers in my bank account.

If it can result pure admiration or adoration, I would have it.
People would listen to me if I have it. To me, using appropriate language is power.

I wish to have more and more and more and more ...
but it is like a poison. There will be no satisfaction.
I really like to get applause after performing.
Sometimes, I wish to be free from it.

It is good to think I am not the one. Rivals make me think it. They makes me humble.

I try not to say much ...

I wish to do all day long

17. Which artists do you admire most?

His name is Robert Lepage, Bryn Terfel.
Her name is Ariane Mnouchikine, Anna Deveare Smith, Mary Overlie.

18. Why are they your role model?

They are director, musician, teacher, and activist.
They make me look up.

No comments:

Post a Comment