1/25/2010

Day 20 - My Creative Autobiography

1. What is the first creative moment you remember?
It was a science fair in my 5th grade. I invented a lamp which had adjustable wing.
The size of light was changable.

2. Was anyone there to witness or appreciate it?
I got silver medal of that. I was dissapointed by the result; I thought I was the best.
But later, I found same thing in a market. Mine was not that unique.

3. What is the best idea you've ever had?
Deciding to study Acting for my major.

4. What made it great in your mind?
Whenever being on the stage, I feel I chose right decision.

5. What is the dumbest idea?
Daydreaming about having lots of girl friends; sexy images I got from media.

6. What made you stupid?
It made me neglect all realationships related to my wife and family.
I became irresponsible if I did it. Oh, shame on me.
It made me hate myself. Low self-esteem.

7. Can you connect the dots that led you to this idea?
...

8. What is your creative ambition?
Having my own theory of acting and train students.
Also direction a creative show in this town.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment