1/13/2010

Day 8 - what's my lens?

I started with some actions - humming, slow walking ... etc.
Now, it's time to say what's behind all the actions.

Whenever I think about CREATIVITY, I am reminded of a woman, Mary Overlie.
I cannot say that I understood her theory, but she, yes, not only her theory but also herself made me understand what creativity is.

http://www.sixviewpoints.com/

I defined creativity is an ability to see different (or many) facets.
A cell phone in my hand is mostly used for my hand ritual; rolling the material constantly.
The cell phone's primary usage is not for calling but the hand play in my life.
It's a different way to look at a cell phone to me.

People define the world in different way.
To Mary Overlie, her brand new laptop computer might be a chopping board (or something else ... she mentioned in her class, but I forgot)
Creativity is an accepting tool of that difference.

Now, I sing for breathing mostly.

No comments:

Post a Comment