2/03/2010

Day 29 - Steve Jobs ... Dream Boy

Do I wish to buy and own an i-Pad?
Yes.

Why?
It is cool. I don't think I need it. But if I have one, I would think it;
"Now, I am one of them"

I don't have anything Apple made.
It's expansive.
But I always wish to have one.
That's why me and my sons always visit Apple shop when we go to mall.

I beleive people buy i-Pod not just because they really need it but because they dream to own the world;
the world of technology? the world of new medium? ...

When I studied Theatre, my theory teachers told me "build a new world"
I saw one person (her name is Ariane Mnouchikine in Theatre du Soleil) made a new world in Theatre.
How about Pina Bauch? ....? Uhm... she built the world in Theatre not making new world.
But Mnouchikine makes new world.

Someone wrote Steve Jobs sells "Dream" not technology.
The dream is about the new world.

Did you ask my new world? 

No comments:

Post a Comment