2/17/2010

Day 43 - Action plan

"Pick one or two important items for each list and create an action plan to implement them in your lives."  (Depending on the items you may be able to implement quickly or you may need to implement in stages.)

"Organizing files"

1. Buy a external hard drive
2. Move all the files from my laptop to the hard drive.
3. Check the files - delete or edit them - save something worth
4. Build my teaching plans - for my career (teacher), I would write my unique teaching plans based on the files.

"Strengthen body like a dancer"

1. Go to gym twice a day
2. 1) Morning gym time - I'd rather workout muscle build
    2) Evening gym time - I'd rather focus on stretch and dacing.
3. Video recording my movement
4. Build up my choreography
   - movement
   - time
   - space
   - shape ....
5. Adapt them to plays, images, music ...
6. upload to Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment