3/10/2010

Day 64 - Comments on Live first...

I didn't say anything in last class about the book.
I wished to say these;

"As an international student, I saw so many immigrants in this country, and they survive. To artists, it cannot be easy to live first. We need to be where artists are needed - big cities. So, to talk about choosing where to live, I doubt I could be free the location.

And because of Asian culture? maybe? I feel I am behind the younger generation in American, especially White culture. Am I too old fasioned? and racist?

But all the facts in the book challenge me. It seems not easy, but worthy to invest to do. About the role of new leader, job, place to live ...., life is open to possibilities. Yes, I don't have to look at the life only by artist's or immigratnt's viewpoints."

... oh, I feel gulity ...

No comments:

Post a Comment